Why have so many clients chosen to ask Cherington HR to support them since the consultancy was founded in 2006? To celebrate our 15th Anniversary, here are 15 good reasons to join them:
1. Award-winning consultancy, recognised for excellent customer service in providing professional advice.
2. We are business orientated - we give advice to be applied directly, not just HR theory.
3. We provide professional advice in a friendly and approachable manner.
4. We have bags of common sense and have a practical approach to solving those “knotty” people problems.
5. We have a pragmatic approach to solving problems – we don’t make clients, “jump through hoops” unnecessarily.
6. We look at the wider picture to ensure that managers are aware of the full implications of decisions.
7. We provide retained or ad hoc services to suit the needs of all businesses to give you the amount of service you want. Toolkits available for employers who want to sort the problems themselves.
8. We offer a cost-effective online HR software system that protects your employee data and makes it easier to manage holidays and sickness absence.
9. Our MD, Helen Astill has more than 30 years of People Management and HR experience, so can help you solve those tricky issues.
10. She has board-level experience, so understands the workings of business.
11. We work with our clients – not for them, so you get real advice from a “critical friend.”
12. We can offer psychometric testing to provide behaviour insights for new recruits and work teams.
13. We deal with the, “here and now” to sort out the existing problem. We don’t lecture clients on what they should have done. (Although we can help you stop a problem recurring!)
14. We don’t just give advice, we will be there to “hold your hand” through any difficult people management issues to help you sleep more easily.
15. We help employers benefit from treating their employees ethically so that they have motivated staff and develop a reputation as a good employer.
Get in touch today to find out how we can help you https://cheringtonhr.com/contact