Many employers have been considering the introduction of more flexible working arrangements since the onset of the Covid-19 Pandemic and the indication that the, "work from home if you can," guidance from the government is looking like it will last longer than originally expected.
Cherington HR has helpfully produced a new toolkit to help employers who want to implement flexible working arrangements. This is the next one in the series after the Toolkit on Managing Redundancies (see https://cheringtonhr.com/news/611
) was launched in August.
1. A Full Guidance Document
2. Template Policies for Flexible Working and Home Working incorporating Flexible working application form
3. Checklists for the Flexible Working and Homeworking Request procedures & meeting record form template
4. Case Studies
5. List of “Dos & Don’ts”
6. Tips on managing remote teams
7. Resources Checklist – a list of free resources available online
8. Additional Support - Suggestions on other factors you may need to consider and implementation ideas
9. Audio recordings with hints and tips
10. A free 20-minute consultation if you need a bit of extra guidance
The usual cost of the Toolkit will be £195 (+VAT), but the introductory price until 30th November 2020 will be £155 (+VAT). So if you would like one before the price goes up, please get in touch today: https://cheringtonhr.com/contact