According to a recent poll of 2,000 organisations undertaken by the CIPD and Adecco Group, one in three employers is planning to make job cuts by the end of September as the government winds down its coronavirus support.
This is a fifty per cent increase in the number of companies expecting to make redundancies compared to the previous quarter, and is likely to be due to the phasing out of the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS) as the amount paid to employers for furloughed staff is reduced. Sadly, I have had to assist a number of clients manage such situations over the last few months and realised that there was a wider need for such support. So I have developed a Redundancy Toolkit providing all the information and resources you need to run a redundancy exercise – whether that involves the loss of just one post or the need to reduce your headcount further.
1. Full Guidance Documents for small and larger scale redundancies;
2. Template Security of Employment & Redundancy Policy;
4. Template letters with index setting out how to use;
5. Resource for Training Employee Representatives on Collective Consultation;
6. Case Studies;
7. Resources Checklist with links to useful websites & further information;
8. Additional Support - Suggestions on how to support staff through the process;
9. List of Redundancy “Dos & Don’ts”;
10. Video shorts with hints and tips; and
11. A free 20-minute consultation if you need a bit of extra guidance .
The usual cost of the Toolkit will be £425 (+VAT), but the introductory price during September 2020 will be £325 (+VAT). So if you would like one before the price goes up, please get in touch today: https://cheringtonhr.com/contact